SELLING PENFOLDS GRANGE
Sell your Penfolds Grange, Penfolds Bin 707 (all Penfolds wines) Henschke Hill of Grace, Henschke Mount Edelstone, Henschke Hill of Roses, Bass Phillip, Mount Mary, Wendouree, Cullen, Moss Wood and all other fine wine at WineAuctionHouse.com.au – We have the lowest fees, quick results and the best returns (based on current secondary wine market valuations).
WineAuctionHouse Pty Ltd is the easiest place to sell Penfolds Grange, Penfolds Bin 707, Henschke Hill of Grace and all of your other fine wine online (Bass Phillip, Clonakilla, Mount Mary, Cullen, Moss Wood etc). We work with a number of trade customers and wine reps, we have long standing excellent working relationships with big business.
Bottles of Penfolds Grange, Penfolds Bin 707 and Henschke Hill of Grace are in high demand at the moment (March 2018). Click here to see the current secondary wine market valuations for Penfolds Grange, as of Jan 2018.
Our commission fees are as follows (Grange, Bin 707 & Hill of Grace) there are no other fees:
– One bottle 12.5% (+gst)
– Two to six bottles 10% (+gst)
– Seven or more bottles 8.5% (+gst) for large quantities more than 25 bottles we are happy to chat and negotiate commission.
Fine wine collections that do not include Grange, Bin 707 and/or Henschke Hill of Grace we may be able to offer low commission fees as well, depends on the wines, vintages and quantities, so please don’t hesitate to ask us, you can email your collection in to us [email protected]
Some reasons why you should sell your wine with us:
- Auctions can be painfully slow….. yawn 🥱. Why would you send your wine to an auction that is one week in duration? In that one week, I’ll have your wine sold, you’ll be paid out and spending all that money on something you can really enjoy. 👍
- Some auction houses charge handling fees and high commissions. They also can take up to 8 weeks to pay you out. If your wine doesn’t sell, you’ll be waiting another 4 weeks for the next auction 👎……
- And not to mention the lead time in sending your wine, waiting for the auction to start, geezers… it could take ages 👎 😒
- 👍 We have trade buyers waiting to purchase Penfolds Grange, Bin 707, Henschke Hill of Grace and other fine wine. We pay out our vendors the same day the wine arrives to our cellars, there is no waiting. Sale prices are at the high end of secondary wine market valuations too, so don’t waste your time at auctions. Valuations are subject to inspection of bottles.
Click here to see secondary wine market valuations for Penfolds Grange.
- No stress about the low reserve prices set and no need to worry if buyers will bid on your wine 👍
- You are paid via EFT the same day your wine arrives at our cellars 👍
- We prepare a detailed inventory for you which shows exactly what prices are achieved, commission fees charged and what your return will be. You know exactly what is going to occur before you agree to sell with us, subject to inspection of all bottles.
- We have been selling fine wine for private collectors (vendors) since 2007 👍 We know what fine wine collectors want! You can read about us here
- We know the secondary wine market and its current trends. Prices can change quickly 👍
- We can can sell 1 bottle or many dozens of bottles of Penfolds Grange, Penfolds Bin 707 and Henschke Hill of Grace very quickly, we have buyers waiting 👍
- We are always happy to talk. discuss, answer questions and meet with you, customer service is important 👍
- Getting your Penfolds Grange, Penfolds Bin 707, Henschke Hill of Grace and other fine wine to us is easy! We have couriers who will collect from your home or work (Sendle – insurance is also available subject to Couriers Terms) 👍
- We can guide you through packing your wine into boxes. It takes a little time, you’ll need some strong boxes, bubble wrap and sticky tape but when you get rolling it is easy 👍
- I am a nice bloke, I may even pay for the freight to get your collection to us in Blackburn, Melbourne.
- In July 2015, we returned a vendor more than $100,000 within 5 days. This vendor’s collection consisted of Penfolds Grange, Bin 707, Henschke Hill of Grace and a substantial amount of other Australian and French Fine Wine.
- In October 2015, we returned another vendor more the $75,000 in 3 days, this collection was mainly Penfolds wine including St Henri, Grange, Bin 707, RWT and Bin 389.
WineAuctionHouse Pty Ltd will return you prices towards the higher end of current secondary wine market valuations. Auctions can disappoint, don’t waste your time hoping to achieve high prices at auction, there is enough fine wine floating around on the secondary market to satisfy demand, it is not often Penfolds Grange achieves extra ordinary prices at auction and if it does it is usually one bottle only.
|– Contact us – [email protected] or 0423 021 028|
|– Tell us what wine you have to sell.|
|– Let’s agree on pricing and commission fees, subject to inspection of wine.|
|– WineAuctionHouse will send you an Inventory – this is your receipt, which details your wine, agreed reserves (pricing) and commission fees. |
|– Ship the wine to us – we can arrange couriers or send wine boxes to you. We can collect – Melbourne Metro and Victoria (A/H or weekends) or you can deliver them to us. |
|– WineAuctionHouse will then sell your wine as per the agreement.|
|– We pay into your Bank Account the same day your wine arrives to our cellars. |
WineAuctionHouse, low commission fee’s & great results. We know what fine wine collectors want and we know the secondary wine market. We’ve been selling fine wine for unlicensed private wine collectors since 2007.